I spent the morning restocking the Spanish books. I took about half of them off for the first part of our trip. We don't have more than two or three sales before we get to Texas.
We went to the slowest bank in the whole state today. It was during the noon hour. There was only one teller. And there was about eight people in front of me. Seems like everyone was a manager. They just walked around saying if anyone just wanted a check cashed, they could help. Eventually, another teller came on duty. I'm glad, since I had five deposits.
Next we made a quick trip to Wal Mart. I've been out of milk and OJ a couple days. I prefer to eat breakfast in the truck. It's much better food than in the motels.
This is the third time Lubbock had a fund raiser d inner while we were here. They also choose books for their library and set them out for customers to buy. They bought every book they choose. Good work!
No comments:
Post a Comment