Friday, October 28, 2011

October 23 Kayenta, AZ

The road between Cortez and Monument Valley is so rough.  I can't read, sleep or even like it.  The closer we are to Monument Valley, the prettier it is.

I noticed at our sale in Cortez that we have some numbers written on the trailer.  I assume it was the same people that took the cord.  Jim had to go to Wal Mart to buy a new cord last night.  It was still there this morning.

I got to visit with my cousins for a little while tonight.  I've gotten to know Joyce since we've started this job.  I never had the chance before.  After our sale, we drove the 20 miles into Arizona so we could have a decent motel to stay in tonight.  It sure has been cooling off at night.  We had to put on jackets.

No comments:

Post a Comment