Last night when I got into bed, I started thinking about all the things I still need to do to get ready for alumni weekend. The list in my head got so big, I finally got up and made a computer list. Everytime I would go back to bed, I would think of something else. This went on for hours. Finally I put a pen and paper by my bed. A couple times after that I added to my list in the dark. I was amazed that I could read it this morning. I got very little sleep last night.
It's only an hour trip to Farmington. So I had a very short work day. Except that I did forget to check out yesterday.
Jim had a busy day. One of the new tires was low so he had to find a place to get that fixed. Then he took the truck in to have the oil changed. They were slow. He got back to the room around 7:00. Thank goodness for the time change, it wasn't Sabbath yet.
Then we needed to eat. We couldn't decide if it was lunch or supper. But we did know that we were hungry.
No comments:
Post a Comment